Yesssssssss Omg

<p>IM IN! IM IN!</p>

<p>Just found out online, and yes i am a going to Wisconsin, it was my number one choice</p>

<p>Congratulations!</p>

<p>****, really starting to get worried...no change in status on the website, hopefully they haven't gotten to my application yet. ahhhhhhh the pressure!</p>

<p>I can't find my password and they locked my account because i tried to change it so many times, so it looks like I have to wait for the mail.</p>

<p>So do you just like Michigans sports? is Wis is your first choice why the name?</p>

<p>My Applications
UW-Madison General Course - BA Degree 2006 Fall Congratulations! You have been admitted to the University of Wisconsin. We have mailed your official letter of admission and admission materials. </p>

<p>LOL, I found out at lunch today, I was going to tell you goblue, congrats!!! :D</p>

<p>well my dad is Michigan allum, and i have grew up a Michigan fan and i made this name before i knew what college i wanted to go to</p>

<p>Congrats to all. Good things come to those with a bit of patience.</p>

<p>Congrats Goblue and A2Wolves, I was pulling for you.</p>

<p>guys, after sitting on it for a day it sunk in. I am really really happy. I will go to wisconsin if it is in the cards. I am still debating instate maryland and Penn state. The only reason I am still thinking about PennState is because of a program I got into. I am considering maryland due to a program and MONEY!!!! But today wisconsin really set in. Cheapseats a future badger?? I hope...</p>

<p>Anyone doing the Real Wisconsin overnight visit thing the first week in April, like April 3rd and 4th?</p>

<p>I just got accepted too! i'm super happy. now i can relax and look forward to being a badger</p>

<p>congrats you guys i kno you two were nervous there 4 a while...
i wanna do the wisconsin real thing sooooo bad... bc its lookin like madison for me, unless i get into michigan.. which even then, ill have to decide.. but im leaving for europe 4 spring break the 7th, so momma dukes is a little hesitant. plus, airfare these days is a pain. so if anyone goes, lemme know haha bc im afraid the 1st time i see UW is gonna be on move-in day. oh dear.</p>