York College of Pennsylvania's Nursing program?

<p>Hello,</p>

<p>I was accepted for their nursing program and I was wondering if anyone can tell me what their nursing program is like? Is it a good program?</p>

<p>Thanks in advance!</p>

<p>Did you put down a deposit yet? If not, you should contact them ASAP. Last year, people who tried to put down a deposit in Jan. were turned away because of lack of space.</p>

<p>There are some comments below about York College.</p>

<p>They told me they still had spaces left. </p>

<p>I’m just wondering what their program is like for nursing, if it’s good or something</p>

<p>Bomb, Charlieschm does his homework, having chosen York over several other schools. This is a beautiful community too. I would put down your deposit and celebrate. York is a great school.</p>

<p>Okay, thank you!</p>

<p>I recently posted some comments below about York in the thread called something like “What do you like most about the nursing program you attended or that you selected?”</p>

<p>We scheduled a one-on-one tour of the nursing facilities, through the admissions office. That information was very helpful to my daughter in making her decision. The administrator providing the tour provided much information that we would have not have known otherwise. The nursing building is not normally open on the weekends, and is not on the standard tour.</p>

<p>York has a very good nursing program and there is a big hospital right up the street.</p>

<p>Sent from my DROID BIONIC using CC</p>