Young Arts 2022-2023

any word on short story?

4 Likes

officially 5 pm EST good luck everyone :saluting_face:

3 Likes

They would only call finalists, and would email hm and merit right?

3 Likes

Has anyone actually received a call today?

2 Likes

maybe? I havent seen any new call notifs on the forums

2 Likes

I saw what I think is a theater/music theater post on facebook, but not much elseā€¦ no calls here

2 Likes

someone on reddit said that thereā€™s only 7 visual art finalists this year, can anyone confirm? thatā€™s awfully low

2 Likes

I saw that too and i wish they were more specific. do they mean that only 7 have been notified so far? like, where would they find out something like that? youngarts hasnā€™t posted anything on social media that ive seen yet to confirm this. idk. im sceptical, and i feel like its a misunderstanding or just bad wording

I was just about to ask the same thing bc thats scary :sob:

1 Like

also, i still havent heard of any finalist calls today. im getting nervous

no literally! maybe the people that are getting calls arenā€™t on social platforms. either way this is scary

3 Likes

true! the people on these forums dont represent everyone, and arent representative of everyone who will be a finalist

ok I saw someone on fb got a call. donā€™t know if it was today but thereā€™s something!

2 Likes

Anyone got a confirmed visual arts call? At least one?

2 Likes

This is so stressful, they need to find a more efficient way of doing this lol

3 Likes

anyone else think the sudden stagnation in news surrounding finalist notifications compared to yesterday is odd? maybe those who have been called today havenā€™t announced it yet, but to not hear of anything besides small updates all day confuses me. perhaps they are holding off the rest of the finalist calls for tomorrow and friday? i canā€™t spend more time waxing analysis i need to get actual homework done

7 Likes

SAME i didnt do any homework today or yesterday

3 Likes

although i appreciate their support for young artistsā€”youngarts right now: ā€œitā€™s meā€¦hi! iā€™m the problem itā€™s me!ā€

3 Likes

exactly omg

is it possible that they called all the finalsits yday?

1 Like