Young Arts 2022-2023

We don’t know for sure, although @Lakhira mentioned earlier that results have been posted at 9:30 am the past two years, and emails start the day before.

2 Likes

has anyone gotten a notification for HM or Merit yet?

nope, and i have not heard of anyone who has.

1 Like

Anyone got an email?

Nope

Maybe they will just send out email tomorrow morning

no :frowning:

If so, the email notification becomes meaningless, as they will post the winners online anyway tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Any winner from last year at HM or M level could share when you received the email sent on 12/6/21?

On the website Young Arts changed the notice to say “all winners notified”… does that mean the emails have been sent? Did anyone get one?

My daughter won Merit last year. I just checked timestamp on the emails from last year. On December 6th - the official “announcement” for all winners came first at 7:30am PST. My daughter received a dedicated email to her at 8:20am PST. So I wouldn’t be surprised if the official “announcement” comes first.

9 Likes

Congratulations to your daughter for last year’s award! Has she found the award and benefits associated with it useful? The finalist level seems to get the most attention, but aside from the exciting week in Florida and perhaps more $, does it make a difference? I thought all winner levels got a “lifetime of creative and professional support” - though not sure what that really means. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’m the daughter! I’ve found the YoungArts community to be super interesting. I’m not pursuing a career in music, but I can definitely see how it would be useful for networking purposes. Basically you get access to a YoungArts network of all past winners, and it’s kind of a good conversation starter if you’re trying to reach out to those people. I’ve never tried, but I’m sure people do!

6 Likes

last year I got my merit notification (for writing) on Dec at 10:24 AM EST so they do tend to do it last-minute

did you mean December 6th or 9th? in 2021?

does anyone know when the results are usually posted online? 10:30 am est?

1 Like

yes that seems about right.

best of luck to everyone!

4 Likes

Hey y’all, results are out on Young Arts web page!

2 Likes
1 Like

nothing for me this year, but im wishing everyone luck!!

2 Likes