Your thoughts?

Hey guys!

I was wondering, would it be better to submit my UC apps now or wait for my November SAT scores before submitting my apps? November SAT Scores are available November 24th.

Thanks!

It really is up to you but as long as you do not wait the night before the deadline, you should be fine.
Personally I would get the application in early…

So you would suggest sending it in now and sending the SAT Scores later? If so, how do you edit the SAT Scores? Sorry new to this :o

You would list your current SAT scores on the UC application and then note that you took the Nov SAT. The schools will know that you will be sending more scores later. Are you sending the November scores via the 4 free score reports or are you waiting for the scores before sending? If you are waiting for the scores before sending, then you might as well wait to send the UC application.

What do you mean by the 4 free score reports? I have taken 3 SAT’s including Novembers and no ACT’s.

Each time you sign up for the SAT or ACT, you can designate up to 4 schools where your scores will be sent for free. The scores however will be send blind, meaning they will be sent before you can see your results.

Oh it probably will be sent for the 4 free score reports.

It’s REALLY easy to report your new SAT scores after you had submitted the application. Just make sure you click on the “planned test” part of the application.