College Confidential 2020 in review

Well, there is a reason why the individual forums for MT schools has such little traffic. In recent years, when the forum went through one of its overhauls, they eliminated the yellow dots by the individual MT school forums that indicated that new posts were posted. Those forums used to be quite active but once the yellow dot notifications went away that there were new posts, people didn’t want to bother to open each and every MT school subform to determine if there were new posts. So, things reverted back to REALLY OLD days before those subforums existed and people would create threads on an individual school right inside the MT forum general forum itself. And that was too bad.

Secondarily, the whole MT Forum which was extremely active daily, is much less so this year with the forum change. I have been on CC for 18.5 years and have been active in that forum to notice these changes.

I want to add that I really hope that the MT Forum is not merged with something else. While activity is way down since CC changed, this has been the best online MT college admissions site online.