Is this Sophomore on track for T20s and OxBridge?

I know there are plenty of good universities in the U.S, but I still have an obligation towards my family to make it as high as I can and I will absolutely try my best. I’m currently not overworking myself and I know I am not by seeing how I’m managing to run a record label while taking a bunch of higher level classes at my school lmao. Like many other people who are diagnosed as being gifted, I often struggle at academics when the classes are easier which is why I struggled so much at my freshman year of high school as I was unable to take any honors level courses due to me struggling so much in middle school (thanks pandemic)

When I had the ability to take classes that were at my level, I discovered that I actually do have the ability to succeed in my classes, but classes at a level “below me” were extremely difficult for some reason that I cannot describe. That’s why I’m so confident in my ability to succeed in high school despite a low initial GPA as now that I have the freedom to select the most difficult classes I can, I’m actually able to enjoy my classwork.

If I’m not on track for the T20s right now, what do you encourage me to do? Although I know not much can be done about a poor freshman year GPA, I’m confident that the colleges would be willing to overlook a poor first semester of sophomore year due to me not having access to reliable utilities, something that would most likely cause anyone to have a dip in their GPA.

Should I perhaps take another set of college courses Junior year? My school partners with my community college so whenever I take a semester at that college, it counts as a year in my new school so I think that having effectively 2 extra years to boost my GPA could help alleviate my initial freshman GPA even more. I’m just not sure if I want to spend my summer Junior year that way though.