Let’s plan an IRL Meet Up!

Well…there is some traction for a group to meet up in the Twin Cities.

I’m wondering if we could get a group together in Portland Maine or someplace in Maine. In the summer. I can head up that way…and I know there are a few others in the area.

Also, anyone in the Hartford CT area…we could definitely organize!

NYC? I’m in!

Nyc or Hartford, I’m in!!

Maine would be awesome. People are welcome at our house just north of Portland.

3 Likes

I once planned a San Diego area meetup years ago and would be happy to do one again if there’s interest. No idea when though.

3 Likes

I’m in for Portland!

3 Likes

How do I find out about this?

1 Like

I wish that I wasn’t so far away. I’d be up for a midwestern meetup, though.

4 Likes

@Marilyn I’d be in for San Diego.

2 Likes

I would be interested!

1 Like

I’ll add you to the list!

I’m up for Portland! Anytime between early June and end of October.

3 Likes

Maine is on my bucket list… :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

5 Likes

I plan to be in nyc in May.

1 Like

Keep me posted on San Diego meetup! Depending on the time, I might be able to come! Always looking for an excuse to visit SD… like when kid left her laptop at SEA security… :laughing:

2 Likes

So someone needs to be in charge of each meet-up – otherwise it will never happen.

Between MaineLonghorn and me…we can coordinate a summer outing to Portland. Maybe some of us who need to make the drive can carpool together.

5 Likes

I’m willing! I remember that I was so ill last time!

1 Like

Possible for Portland.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I am pretty busy with my work. @oldfort ? Anyone else? I would be happy to host in my apartment in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. Easy parking and maybe an hour at most on the subway from most places in Manhattan. And lovely outdoor space overlooking the harbor if the weather is good. I am off beginning around 3 on Saturday, all day Sunday. Otherwise occupied from April 27 to May 3 when I will have house guests.