UMich Postponed Class of 2026

Hey! Thought I would make a new thread for postponed applicants, since there are so many of us. Feel free to drop any questions/information!

18 Likes

Thanks for starting this. It’ll be useful for us all to share information and updates (and a good reference thread for future applicants who are deferred).

3 Likes

OOS and postponed. Ross applicant. I read all the info on the main thread about the RD waves aligning with the Ross waves (2/18, 3/18, and 4/15). Very useful.

Postponed as well, oos Ross

Historically, pre-pandemic, RD releases were on or around 2/1, 3/1 and 4/1. Last year for the Class of 2025, they had two releases in March. And in 2020 for the Class of 2024, they timed their RD releases with Ross BBA, which are the dates above.

So, we don’t really know what they’ll do this year.

i guess they’ll follow last year’s pattern which is what they did with EA too

UMD verses UM Anyone know which one has better support for Dyslexic students. Trying to weight options

I would call each disability departments and see what support they offer. This might give you a better feel which each school can do.

1 Like

Might not have early waves. We have to wait to early April

Did anyone hear anything new for deferred people?

Hi, postponed Stamps student here (UMich art and design school) does anyone know if UMich is actually a good art school or not? I applied because of parental pressure to go to a good academic school and I’m wondering if this might be a blessing in disguise.

Ranked 8th with a 91%placement.

https://stamps.umich.edu/

Parent of a postponed EA as well. Hopefully soon we find out either way so she can finalize things.

1 Like