2020 Girl Up Teen Advisor

Hey! Didn’t see a thread for this. Just wondering if anyone else applied and when the decisions will be coming out?

Hey!! Decisions should be out in April. I also applied, so let me know if you have any other information on that. Good luck!

Hey yeah, I believe there is also an interview round that will be announced anytime this month.

Hi, has anyone heard back from them regarding interviews? I’m sure that Covid-19 is affecting a lot of things right now, but I was just wondering if they had already released decisions.

Decisions come out May, but I personally haven’t heard anything about interviews.

April*

In the email that confirmed my submission it said we would hear back in late march regarding the status of our application. I guess March isn’t over yet so we still have time, but I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything.

Has anyone heard anything?

I haven’t heard anything.

No email yet far, I am considering emailing them, but with the whole Covid Situation I don’t want to bother.

I emailed them last week and they got back to me on Friday saying decisions would be out soon. I’m assuming that means decisions will be out this week.

I still haven’t heard anything though…

I think they may have skipped the interview round and will continue with the final decisions by this month. Idk

Has anyone heard anything? I’m thinking they’ve already chosen.

I haven’t heard anything yet, and I’ve also emailed them yesterday but they haven’t replied.

I totally understand that Corona is probably causing delays, but I would have thought they would at least send out an email to everyone with the new date for decisions.

Yeah, it’s pretty unprofessional of them.

I just got an email at 10:15 AM (I’m in the northeast) saying I moved onto the interview round.

Does anyone know how many people interview? Also, does it make it a lot harder to get it if you have not founded a Girl Up Chapter at your high school?

@curlygirl675 @Clover51 @Robot101 did anyone have an interview recently? if so, has anyone heard back?