2021-2022 USC Transfer

just uploaded my updated transcript with spring grades on the USC portal. it went really well this semester, so hopefully they see it and consider it. i haven’t got a sgr yet and i just finished freshman year, so kinda nervous, but crossing fingers for the best

3 Likes

does usc do spring admission for transfers? or a waitlist? :sweat_smile:

I think they do spring admission and not waitlist

It’s a C+. I usually range around A’s with 2 B’s. Thank you all for your help, I totally agree with not blaming the professor. It was most definitely on my part with personal problems, she is a great professor!

@CADREAMIN Thanks for moving it here! I’m excited about having Berkeley’s EECS as a backup! USC is my dream school and Viterbi is just an amazing engineering school and I really hope to attend there! I’ve taken all of the courses that CCSF offers for the Associates degree in CS and I’ve been working as an electrician for the past 8 years. Does that count as an extracurricular? Also, I didn’t submit my ACT from 2013. Should I go back and submit it?

No waitlist. Yes, they do spring acceptance for some transfers.

Your experience is really more than an EC, it’s a really strong part of your application that helps tie everything together. You don’t need to send in your ACT, they will be using the more recent info.

Ok thanks, Phew! I was worried that it wouldn’t count as an EC.

THEY POSTED ON INSTAGRAM THAT THEY’RE TRANSFER ADMISSION PROCESS IS “beginning to wrap up”
this has to be mean something for friday :o i’m so nervous

9 Likes

Nice!!! Was that in the insta caption?

I am so impatient I just want to know my admission decision! I got waitlisted to UCLA and I have UCI as backup but USC is my dream school. Anyone pre med here?

hey did you apply dornsife biology?

No I applied as psychology (pre med route)!

Nice good luck!! GPA if you don’t mind?

1 Like

I have a 3.79 (I have 3 b’s: Anatomy, physiology, stats)
but besides that all I have all A’s. My essays feel like a strong aspect and extra-circulars. Thank you! Good luck to you as well!

2 Likes

Ur gpa is above the average acceptance you should be fine. And thank you!!

1 Like

@luckyduckcoin GPA isn’t everything though.

I agree! there are people who get in with 3.5 or 3.2 even gpa’s but most admits are a 3.7 range- I think that is what the statement meant

BRUHH same here UCI is my backup I got waitlisted for Bus Econ at UCLA

OMMGGG and are you accepting the waitlist? I know some people who aren’t