2021-2022 USC Transfer

I mean, EC’s help and work experience helps too. I did Robotics and Basketball in high school but now, I have a 4.0 GPA but not relying on it. I’ll definitely let u guys know. I only applied to USC,UC Berkeley (Got Accepted for EECS), and SJSU (Accepted)

I accepted the waitlist cuz I don’t wanna regret it later u kno

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’ve been eyeing this forum since January and now it has taken over my life lol I’m super anxious for decision day. I am applying to Marshall, my GPA isn’t the greatest due to previous circumstances. I had a really strong letter of rec from my accounting professor so hoping for the best

2 Likes

Good Morning/Afternoon everyone. Playing catch-up on the forum :slight_smile:

Graduating cc today and submitted my spring grades! Wishing everyone good luck

10 Likes

are you a junior transfer?

Yes I’m a junior transfer. I go to PCC

does anyone know if they actually read letters of rec? I received two pretty strong letters but I’m not sure if it strenthed by application at all.

Yes but I think it depends more on your major

What major?

I got asked for a screenshot of my in progress Spring classes, not grades. What does that mean? Is that a SGR ?

I’m very excited!

I am a poli sci major and I got one from a poli sci professor, do you think that will strenthed it?

Anything helps, especially if they know you well. Again, I think it’s depends on people’s majors specifically. I’m a BFA Design major, so it does play a significant role in how my application gets evaluated.

1 Like

Not that it relates too much to this group, but USC virtual and in person graduation ceremonies are going on today through the end of next week! So happy that USC had the forsight to plan in person graduation knowing mandates would change rather than planning on the protocols in place at the time decisions had to be made. Glad families are able to travel in to attend and kept their reservations made a year ahead of time. Bravo to USC and all attending, thrilled graduation is live this year! Hope you all are part of USC graduation in the next couple/few years!

10 Likes

Have you submitted the list of your spring classes in a pdf file before? If not that might be the reason

Why is there still not a decision for me? The application was due the earliest and the decision is the latest?

what do you mean the earliest?

Common app was due the same time for all transfers. You wouldn’t get an earlier decision just because you turned it in on time, they have been coming out slowly but surely so just be patient :slight_smile:

1 Like

As @Lbrowne said, we all submitted applications through January since the application was due February 1. We all in your position and a lot of us have not received an SGR (including myself) we have about 2 weeks at the latest left to hear something… we are almost there.