2021-2022 USC Transfer

but it was all around 4 something not now

kind of a weird question but how’s UCI? and what made you decide to transfer out of UCI?
(UCI is my backup school lol)

2 Likes

Anyone know if u can get accepted without a SGR first??

yea a lot are

lol same UCI is mine too

1 Like

if you have less than 30 units i think they are likely to give you a sgr

yeah that how it is for me. I haven’t received a SGR and I have 42 transferable units completed.

what’s ur major

1st: Sociology, 2nd: Cognitive Science. Both are Dornsife, I’m hoping for a miracle :sob:

LMAO yeah im applying for Business administration for Marshall im praying for a miracle :sob: :crossed_fingers:t4: :pray:t4:

5 Likes

TTP who submitted spring grades and emailed advisor. The reply was “plan to hear back from USC on May 31st in the afternoon along with all other transfer applicants”

I know we have basically been dismissing that claim as just another automated default response, that admissions decisions will be released by May 31st, but it would actually suck if it came true lol

1 Like

I think they’re saying that to be professional because they can’t tell their plans to a student by simply saying, “We’ll be releasing decisions on XX!” and it may cause anxiety for students who do not get a decision on the first day they start releasing them (even though we did see waves last month). It’s also implausible they’ll release every single decision on a single date given they’ve never done this before. Anyways, I’m also a TTP student and hoping for the best!

Wishing you all good luck here! Last year when I got in (May 27th after 5pm) my withdraw button disappeared shortly before they posted decisions, as did many others who were accepted. I hope that helps. Fight On!

9 Likes

My stomach when I get any type of email notification:
:toilet: :running_man:t4:

8 Likes

hiiii! are we allowed to send application updates? i got accepted to the critical language scholarship program (and presented a research paper at an honors conference) after sending in my transfer app. i sent an email to my AO back in march and am hoping that that doesn’t change anything like idk am I annoying? also I passed two bills in my state and am wondering if i should send another update?

1 Like

so did we just get played or what

1 Like

literally me! i’ve been so jittery aaaaaaa

Anytime from 12 mins from now to the end of next week​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

aw jeez plz update me so I can study peacefully

2 Likes