2021-2022 USC Transfer

Lol

No sgr, no ttp, non legacy
Applied for pr at Annenberg and 4.0 from CC

2 Likes

I tried to give everyone a sense of motivation during this stressful time, and still someone reacted to my comment with a clown face. That is so rude.

Just ignore the negativity!!! Some people are bitter. Anyways good luck and fight on ! :v:t2::heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

sending good vibes to everyone right now! I hope we all end up hearing some really good news this evening, we’ve worked hard and waited for really long. it’s almost time! manifesting acceptances across the forum :white_heart: :nazar_amulet: :white_heart:

10 Likes

I really hope decisions are released today cause if not they have to release admissions and rejections on Monday it will be really nerve racking lol.

Wonder how many “nothing yet” we will get starting at 5:00 pm :grin:

3 Likes

anybody else’s portal look exactly the way its been for months or jus me

6 Likes

Yeah mine too I heard it means you’re accepted

1 Like

stop playin :skull: :joy: with me rn

3 Likes

June 1st is my birthday it’s really sad to get a rejection on that day😂 I really hope the decisions are out tonight

1 Like

Sorrry :joy: had to

same page buddy

my withdraw button is still there! i heard that an hour before decisions it is supposed to have that button go away??

I think that happened last year, but it didn’t happened on the acceptances that have come out so far this year, so we don’t know that it will disappear for sure.

okay okay thank you. this is a relief. ahhh my anxiety rn is off the charts

1 Like

Maybe acceptances will come out at 9PM PST today (I kid).

Good luck everyone. They should release today.

2 Likes

deleted

3 Likes

just wanted to say hi everyone and good luck lol

10 Likes