2021-2022 USC Transfer

How many more waves could there be?? Still no decision:(

So is there anything to do if you get admitted. Do I need to send in anymore transcripts like the UC application or
???

so im guessing considering so many got a spring admit for marshall chances are someone waiting with an sgr is either getting spring admit or rejected at this point. thanks for the help

Not exactly

I don’t know but I got admitted for spring but never got an SGR.

ehhhhhh

same

To everyone who got rejected:

Don’t give up!!
This was my third time applying (and would have been my third appeal).
Sometimes they just can’t see all you have to offer yet, if USC is the dream you can still make it happen!

6 Likes

I’m honestly convinced it’s a little random after all these years. My favorite anecdotal student heard back about his SGR like on July 11th and he was admitted as a fall admit for Marshall. You’d think hearing so late = spring admit. But not always apparently.

No, you are in. Just make sure your FA docs are in if looking for financial aid. Once you commit, you can apply for housing (but be looking outside as I wouldn’t count on housing this year) and at some point you will get a link for online orientation where you register for classes.

tysm

I was just admitted as a transfer for the spring 2022 semester and was wondering if there is any appeal process with regard to entering in the fall semester?

thats great to hear. i have an sgr rn and i plan on submitting my spring grades on the 1st or second when available and im praying i get in for the fall to marshall. id literally cry lol

1 Like

Does anyone know how USC treats low income but high assets students? My EFC is like $500, but my family has a lot of investment properties and portfolios that I had to submit in CSS

@CADREAMIN @zettasyntax
Do either of you know around when a spring admit would hear if they got bumped to fall?

No they ask that you don’t ask. They know everyone would rather have fall. If room, they would move you, but I wouldn’t count on it in terms of planning.

1 Like

do yall think transferring for spring is worth it

if im already committed to a T25

I wouldn’t do it honestly

Strange question but is there a way I can defer fall 2021 admission into spring 2022?