A good resource for scholarships and internships for Hispanic Students

For the last 10 years, I have directed my underserved students to this guide put together by the office of U.S. Congresswoman Lucy Roybal Allard. She updates it every year and I think it has a lot of useful information about scholarships and internships. There is even a section for DACA and undocumented students. The guide was updated recently so I want to make sure all Hispanic students on this forum are aware of this guide.

https://roybal-allard.house.gov/uploadedfiles/student_resource_guide_2019-2020.pdf

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you so much. I have HS Hispanic kids too but we will not qualify for much aid. I am also the bilingual parent coordinator for my school district and I am putting together a list of resources for the Hispanic community. This is most useful. I find that most of the students in my district join the work force or do community college which in some cases is the best decision but most do it because they think is their only option.

Thank you so much for this resource. We’re looking primarily for graduate level degrees so this is nice!!!