About the ELC ID code?

<p>Well luckily I made it to the 4%, but when you finally apply and you put a different address down compared to the one the ELC letter was originally sent to, would that cause problems? I got the ELC letter before I moved to another house last week. I’m just worried what would happen if I apply from my new street address and my original address the letter was sent to don’t match.</p>

<p>You would need to apply with the ELC code; it is how we know you are an ELC student. You should be able to update the application to show your new and correct address. If not, please contact the Application Help Desk at (800) 914-8820.</p>

<p>So on the real application do I just put my new current address and put in my ELC code or do I have to call the number you posted to change info in my "ELC file"?</p>

<p>Start the application with your ELC code. This should populate the application with the information the University of California has on file. Please edit the information to show the correct information. If the online application does not allow you to edit this information please contact the Application Help Desk.</p>

<p>thank you :)</p>