Acceptances

<p>Nothing yet here from Chicago suburbs. It’s interesting that they leave Chicago area for last even though that has to be a big pool of prospective students.</p>

<p>My S applied in mid-October from Arizona, and is still waiting … it’s very nerve-wracking!</p>

<p>I also applied late September and haven’t heard back yet. OOS, PA. </p>

<p>Hoping I’ll get a reply next Friday… It seems so long to wait since I applied over two months ago!</p>

<p>No news from WA. D applied 10/27.</p>

<p>I posted earlier that I was accepted on Friday.
Here’s my stat fyi.</p>

<p>OOS. NJ International, Asian, Applied computer engineering but
I am pretty sure that I am accepted to whole school and General Engineering.
SAT 2070/ weighted 4.7/ unweighted 3.8
I filled out all the activity blank with some of my leadership positions that I took on clubs.</p>

<p>Good luck for everyone and I hope you guys will have good news next Friday.</p>

<p>and I applied 10/30</p>

<p>Nothing from Texas, applied 11/5</p>

<p>DD2 ACCEPTED - last Friday night (12/6) - applied for engineering.</p>

<p>From Mass.
4.58wgpa (all core courses either honors or AP)
Rank 7/220
1950 SAT
28 ACT</p>

<p>Captain of 2 sports
All League/All Star in one</p>

<p>Another student from her school was also accepted Friday. Also high rank, high GPA and high SATs (I don’t know specifics beyond that) and excellent ECs - also engineering.</p>

<p>Has anyone been accepted into Business?</p>

<p>You don’t get accepted into a certain school. You get accepted into the university as a whole. Sophomore year, you apply to a specific school (business, L&S, etc…)</p>

<p>@illinoisWisco…do you think we could start hearing friday?</p>

<p>@badgerchic I’m really hoping we do. Hopefully we hear back either this Friday or next Friday. When did you apply?</p>

<p>Around Nov. 11th</p>

<p>@badgerchic you applied for second notification period (as did I) so I don’t believe we’ll be hearing soon because they’re not done with the first notification period yet, as far as I know</p>

<p>I applied 9/28 for the first notification period and they still haven’t told me or a bunch of my friends who also applied for the first notification period… So I don’t think they’ll get to the second notification period this Friday.</p>

<p>OOPS my mistake. I meant October 11th. First notification period - Early Action.</p>

<p>Then I’m the same! Fingers crossed we hear back soon. It’s been two months and I’m so anxious to hear back!</p>

<p>So is it pretty likely we’ll hear tonight??</p>

<p>I just got the scholarship email. I know it has no indication of my admissions decision, but could it mean my decision could come out tonight??</p>

<p>I got the scholarship email too, hoping to hear tonight!</p>