Admissions webinar tonight - Jan. 17 - does anyone have the email?

We got an invitation to a webinar for newly admitted students - I accidentally deleted it, can’t find it anywhere, and when I called admissions to resend it, they had no idea what i was talking about!

I went to MyBama account and there is nothing there. Am I going crazy or did anyone else receive one of these???

@STF4717 https://ualearn.blackboard.com/webapps/bb-collaborate-BBLEARN/launchSession/guest?uid=2908277b-39dd-4136-b593-ce5e4ccbdd9e&course_id=_23380_1

The Office of Undergraduate Admissions and Orientation and Special Programs at The University of Alabama invites you to participate in an online information session on Wednesday, January 17th at 7:00 p.m. CST.

This online session will provide you with information about Bama Bound Orientation at UA. Time will be reserved at the end of the presentation to answer your questions.

To login on Wednesday, January 17th, follow these directions:

1. Click this link to join the webinar up to 15 minutes prior to its start time.
  2. Enter your name in the ‘Display Name’ field and click ‘Submit’.
  3. If this is your first time participating in a Blackboard Chat, download the Blackboard Collaborate Launcher.
  4. Click the “Join Room” button.
  5. Accept the terms and conditions.
    *You will not need a microphone or webcam.
    *You may type your questions into the chat bar.

If you are unable to attend, a recording of the presentation will be provided for you to view at your convenience. We ask that you let us know if you plan to attend by replying to this email.

We look forward to seeing you online,
Undergraduate Admissions

Thanks @jk201820 ! I was able to get online!