Admissions

I had applied to a&m but I was not 10% of my class so I had to work a little harder to make my application look well. In early February we had received our final class rank which proves I am now in the top 10 however before I could do anything about it i got a rejection letter from a&m. Can anybody tell if there is anything I can do or is it too late for me to do anything? Also any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

A lot of others had this happen too. Jon from admissions recommends applying for the spring semester as a freshman. Do not take any community college classes. If you do, you will not be considered a freshman and will have to meet transfer requirements.
Another course of action would be to appeal, but that is rough road from what I hear.

Everything I stated can be obtained from the texags admissions forum: http://texags.com/forums/17/topics/2230552

Good luck!

If you wait until Spring 2016, you will be an automatic admit, however your final senior ranks shouldn’t be out until the school year is over…