Adult online first year undergraduate

I’m having a tough time choosing schools for the start of my freshmen year for 2024. I’m completing a BA fully online. I got accepted into Regis University for a degree in Social Science with a minor in Business. $515 per credit hour 120 credits total. I was also accepted to DePaul University for a BA in Business Administration through the School for Professional Studies. $510/per credit hour 192 credits total.

Ultimately, I’d like to get into marketing and sales or become a market research analyst. DePaul is obviously a lot more expensive, and I do plan on filling out FASFA. Which school do you think would be best? Does Undergrad level mean much to employers for one school over the other since neither school is a top 100?

Even if they were top 100, it wouldn’t matter.

You can do marketing with any degree. The bigger question is - what do you want to study? Business - assuming marketing - and a social science - whichever it is - are vastly different.

Why 192 vs. 120 - are they on a quarterly calendar instead of semester?

Ultimately - it’s your money - your choice.

FAFSA will get you access to the $5500 loan - and nothing more.

Good luck.

Are you a Colorado resident? Have you explored community college pathways?

For example: " CCCS Students Receive 30% Off Regis Tuition

Regis University is proud to partner with the Colorado Community College System (CCCS) to offer a 30% tuition discount* to students who have completed their associate’s degree at one of the 13 member institutions."

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.