Advice for applying to the Investment Banking Club next year?

Will transfer in next semester, just want to know what I should do to prepare, other than the readings on their webpage. Who gets in? I know it is very competitive, but I want to give them my best when I apply.

Are you asking about applying to the Investment Banking Club, the University, or the School of Business?

Investment Banking Club, I am not interested in the Business School.

Who gets in? It is for exceptional students in the School of Business, which you say you are not interested in…

@Madison85 I am more interested in econ, but after obowmom65’s comment, I found Finance and Investment Banking also a good choice. I think I will do that, paired with Mathematics. So exceptional students in the School of Business?

Also, after looking over their website again, I feel the fool for even asking. All the answers were there! Thank you anyways!

To clarify who gets in, yes, mostly bus students but anyone can apply. They’ve had econ and engineering majors as members. It’s competitive and the interview process is real life stressful.

@UW2016 Thanks alot! That makes it at least slightly less stressful. Hopefully being well-read and spoken will help next year too!

Do you know anyone who’s currently in the club? Or better yet, do you know any seniors in the club?