Aerospace Engineering chance?

<p>GPA: 3.15
ACT: 28 (25 on math, 26 on science). I also took another and got a 27 (27 on math, 23 on science)
Class rank: Top 60% (i know ouch)
By the time I apply I will have experience in a B-17 restoration project</p>

<p>Ehh, I dont know. Your GPA is definitely going against you, as well as your rank. Your overall ACT score is good, but for engineering the emphasis is obviously on strong math and science scores. I think you may be considered for your second choice major or something but I think there’s probably a lot of stronger applicants for aerospace engineering.</p>

<p>“For Engineering, standardized test scores and grades in math, science, and English are very important criteria. Typically, those admitted to the First-Year Program are A and B students in high school. Students enrolled to the College of Engineering for 2010 had an average SAT in the middle 50% range of 1720-2010. Of the students that enrolled, 50% had a GPA between a 3.4-3.8, and an ACT Composite of 26-31.”
<a href=“School of Engineering Education - Purdue University”>School of Engineering Education - Purdue University;

<p>In addition to what smahanru said that is only FYE (First-Year Engineering). You must hold a certain EAI (Engineering Academic Index) to get into AAE.
<a href=“https://engineering.purdue.edu/ENE/Academics/FirstYear/eai[/url]”>School of Engineering Education - School of Engineering Education - Purdue University;