Am I supposed to be able to login to this to see my decision?

<p>It says to check my application status, I’m supposed to login here: <a href=“Login - CAS – Central Authentication Service”>Login - CAS – Central Authentication Service</a>
However my account I made to make my application doesn’t work as a username and password and when I click make an account it says that it is for current students and staff. Am I supposed to be able to login there? If not then how am I supposed to check if I’ve been accepted?
Also how long does it usually take for them to tell you online? (I just submitted my app yesterday) Thanks!</p>

<p>You’ll get an email from UA soon with information on how to get into MyBama. If you want to check whether or not they’ve received your transcript or SAT scores, login to the application form again with the same username and password, and click on “Fall 2012” and it will show you on the bottom.</p>

<p>Tommy is right.</p>

<p>On Monday or Tuesday you’ll get an email with CWID and log on info.</p>

<p>And, at that point, also submit the scholarship app.</p>

<p>once you are able to log on, if you are able to pay the enrollment deposit then you know your in! i found out under a week and received the official letter about 5 days later!</p>