Andover , Choate, Lawrenceville or Hotchkiss?

Hi, Thanks everyone for the input on our questions!!
Just an update, we finally drove up and visited Andover today( walked around the campus). My daughter liked it so much.
May I ask if anyone can share your experience or knowledge of the school, like academic, community, student life etc… Thank you so much!

I think people say that because Lawrenceville definitely has more of a LAC vibe, and the majority of the student body is inclined that way.

While there may be proportionally fewer students that are very focused on STEM, there are enough of them. The quality of the program will be as good as any.

This may be helpful:

And this:

And there are multiple PA instagram accounts to get a vibe for the different niches that comprise the school.

I just wanted to jump in on this thread. My child was accepted to Lawrenceville and Choate. We love both schools and is having a hard time deciding which to choose. Could someone tell me do you know which one of these schools are more academically challenging?

Lawrenceville and Choate are peers. You would not distinguish between them based on academics.

3 Likes

Don’t hijack another person"s thread, which is considered rude and violates ToS. You have your own thread with your question.

My apologies. I just signed up for this site today. I didn’t know the rules. Thank you for letting me know.

1 Like

Welcome @JABanks! And no worries – all of us were new here once and we’ve all had to figure out the rules. Good luck with your school decision.

1 Like