Anyone got accepted to any of the UC's yet?!

<p>Got in UCD and UCI!</p>

<p>UCM!</p>

<p>Waiting on SC, D, B.</p>

<br>

<br>

<p>dont worry whatthefriction. I’m sure you’ll get in SC :smiley: at least :). Don’t lost hope >.<. I’m waiting for UCSC and above :(. <em>applied to all 9 UC, got in 2 so far</em> >.<</p>

<p>thanks shibykin :)</p>

<p>lol I Don’t actually want to go to sc, it doesn’t have my major, but it’d be nice to get accepted. lol. I’ve never been to the campus though, so…</p>

<p>B is way out of my league, and I know Davis is a big reach too, but hey, I shouldn’t give up hope until march 15th, right? lol.</p>

<p>And don’t worry! You’ll get in at least 1 or 2 too, right?</p>

<p>hehe ty :D. I don’t mind so much for SC, though I do want to get in, I like my streak of acceptance letters <em>pretends SLO never happened :)</em>. I just want Davis Irvine or SB (IRVINE 1st T.T, Davis/SB don’t care which one, both or 1 :D) or higher UC, if they welcome me :D</p>

<p>Well I got my first actual acceptance letter from Irvine, nice. lol I got the email a few weeks ago but the big envelope is cool</p>

<p>u suck XD gimme that letter :D. XD <em>sigh hopes it’ll pop up b4 UCSC <.<</em></p>

<p>so, do we have to wait another week or so for the next UCs to send out their notifications? i thought ucsb started on the first -__-</p>

<p>LOL Shibykin, I applied to 6 colleges and the first 3 I’ve gotten into, and it’s like the last half is FAIL FAIL FAIL. At least 1 or 2 of them. lol.</p>

<p>Nah, I’m sure SC is nice, but like I said, it doesn’t have my major…plus my ex-bf goes there right now so…lol. Unless they offer me like 20 grand a year, my parents most likely wouldn’t let me go anyways haha.
Let’s pray for DAVIS!!</p>

<p>…But if it doesn’t happen, we can just pretend we didn’t. lol.</p>

<p>Good luck guys, 8 more days!! :D</p>

<p>soccerdude, this thread ----> <a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-general/873053-uc-decisions-out-tomorrow.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-general/873053-uc-decisions-out-tomorrow.html&lt;/a&gt;
talks about the decision days and it says ucsb is around march 15 also.</p>

<p>Well I’ve been to UCSC so many times, since my sibling went there and graduated already :P. UCSC is nice :smiley: though I want to go somewhere different :).</p>

<p>just UCR so far!</p>

<p>Oops, JohnAdams12 at the other thread said that ucsb has been changed to the 22nd, sorry!</p>

<p>I got into UCI without reagents a couple weeks ago. I got accepted as a bio major. maybe they release acceptances by major? Idk.</p>

<p>got into ucr and ucsd so far</p>

<p>uci already sent some notices out, i didnt apply but my friend got in</p>

<p>ucsc is march 15
ucsb is march 22</p>

<p>Why did the ones I apply to have to be the latest :(</p>

<p>rejected from uc santa cruz. waiting for uci, ucd, ucsb. got into ucr but got 2 D’s senior year so i may get kicked. i should’ve applied to ucm…</p>

<p>update: accepted at santa cruz for political science, along with UCmerced from before.
waiting on davis and berkeley.</p>

<p>Berkeley is a MAJORMAJORMAJOR reach, lol. But who knows? I might get lucky with Davis. I have kind of low stats :|</p>

<p>I was accepted into UCI and UCSD. I’m still waiting for UCSB. And I was rejected from UCLA. :(</p>

<p>Been a long time viewer of the forums, but figured I’d sign up to finally post :slight_smile:
As of March 19th, I’ve been lucky enough to get into UCD, UCI, UCSB, UCR, and Merced. I’ll be hearing back from Berkley soon, although from what I hear, its not the best place to be for Mechanical Engineering, for that Davis is probably where Ill end up.</p>