Applying to University of Pittsburgh late

Would it even be worth it to apply to the University of Pittsburgh so late in the game?

Here are my stats:
3.64 weighted GPA
6 AP classes and 1 honors
Over 100 hours of community service
1210 SAT score
Secretary then President of Tri-M
Officer of Gay-Straight Alliance

The reason why I’m applying so late is because I have been accepted into the colleges that I would like, so I’m freaking out a little.

“The reason why I’m applying so late is because I have been accepted into the colleges that I would like, so I’m freaking out a little.”

do you mean you have ‘not’ been accepted?

Pitt accepts apps all the way through the Spring; IMO, the only thing you have to lose, if you don’t apply, is an opportunity! If I were you, I’d give it a shot. Good luck!

I have been accepted into two colleges, waitlisted from one, and I’m still waiting on three other colleges; but, based on the one I got waitlisted from, I doubt I’ll get into the other three.

Pitt is a good school; aside from the app fee, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I’d give it a go.

Yes!! I know others in with very similar scores and less extra curricular

Go for it. Pittsburgh is a great town and the school is pretty cool. It’s urban so it has a much different feel than VT but my son liked it (but ultimately didn’t apply).