Are they still giving out scholarships..?

<p>Wish I had the same outcome. My dad called admissions last week and we were told that my grades were just “on the cusp” for merit scholarships. So annoying since I was certainly qualified enough to get merit money from equally prestigious schools</p>

<p>I received the Dickinson Scholarship after applying REGULAR decision (20k per year) with stats that I would say are ‘average’</p>

<p>1290 SAT
3.65 unweighted, 4.2 weighted
4 years of varsity Cross Country and Track (County Champion, Region Champion, State qualifier every year, school record holder)
from rigorous public school in Maryland</p>

<p>I’m very surprised I received any sort of merit based money.</p>

<p>I received the Dickinson Scholarship after applying REGULAR decision (20k per year) with stats that I would say are ‘average’</p>

<p>1290 SAT
3.65 unweighted, 4.2 weighted
4 years of varsity Cross Country and Track (County Champion, Region Champion, State qualifier every year, school record holder)
from rigorous public school in Maryland</p>

<p>I’m very surprised I received any sort of merit based money.</p>

<p>I will be an incoming freshman at the University of Miami come this August. I am currently ranked in the top 4% of my senior class and I received a partial scholarship of 20K a year. My ACT was 28, while my SAT score was very close to 1900. I would suppose that certain scholarships are granted towards those individuals with higher rankings; however, I cannot speak with certainty.</p>