Arizona Wildcat Chance for my daughter

Father graduated with BA in Business Administration Boston College

Daughter is AZ native, born in Phoenix, resides in CA now though
She was diagnosed with Celiac disease Soph year, grades were not affected.

Objective:
SAT I (breakdown): 550 (Math), 560 (Critical Reading), 590 (Writing) on 2nd attempt as Junior
SAT | (breakdown): 420 (Math), 500 (Critical Reading), 460 (Writing) on 1st Attempt as Sophomore

Not taking SAT again. She doesn’t test well, and gets anxiety

Weighted GPA: 4.17. GPA Frosh was 3.9, Soph was 4.07.
Unweighted GPA: 3.90

Rank (percentile if rank is unavailable): No idea. CA doesn’t rank anymore. Silicon Valley located school,
so the competition is intense. No grade inflation here.

AP (place score in parenthesis): None. I told her not to bother. 3 years of Spanish was all Honors Spanish
Took forensics and trig junior year.

Awards: Northern California scholar athlete. GPA higher than a 4.0 and member of varsity softball. Awarded Soph year.
Northern California scholar athlete. GPA higher than a 4.0 and member of JV softball. Awarded Jr year.

Subjective:
Job/Work Experience: Summer after Junior year, associate at Rockin Jump which is an exercise facility

Essays: working on them. Should be ok
Teacher Recommendation: Will all be exceptional. Kid is quiet but always knows the answer. Very well liked

Other:
Applying for Financial Aid?: Nope. Father and mother combined make north of $350K
Intended Major: Biology
State (if domestic applicant): California
School Type: large public school (~500 in her grade)
Ethnicity: White
Hooks: Born in later November. Youngest kid in her class. CA cutoff is Dec 1st. I’m hoping they see that
she is very young, and her improvement year over year on the SAT combined with GPA is a match.

Reflection
Strengths: GPA. Given time to study, straight A student.
Weaknesses: Stupid SAT tests. Gets anxiety.

Comment: I told her not to stress the whole college stuff. She can attend Boston College Evening division at night and is guaranteed to be a graduate of a top 30 school.