Art School admission 2020

We did not tour the art facilities at Concordia… at the time it was my son looking into it, not my daughter, so we did the basic campus tour only (this was precovid). The campus was closed for so long and we weren’t able to go back. She’s decided not to apply in the end. From what I have seen online though the facilities seem older, more run down than the ones we’ve toured so far. Not sure on that though.

We’ll be looking at the finances soon too. My daughter will not be taking her car for sure. Good luck to you! I’m sure she will make the right decision for her.

Proud to announce daughter just got accepted to VCU Arts (also had Honors College admission 2 months ago). Other schools we are waiting on: Tufts/SMFA, Cornell/AAP, NE/SMFA, Vassar, Conn College, Skidmore, Syracuse, Carnegie Mellon, UPenn. Good luck to all the budding artists out there!

5 Likes

Which do you consider to be a better school for graphic design, RIT, FIT, DAAP(U Cinci), Parsons, VCU or New Paltz? New Paltz and FIT are cheapest for they are in-state.

What school is CU?