ASU Barrett vs GW UHP [economics major, similar price]

I am an Arizona native have been accepted into both ASU Barrett (BS in economics) and GW UHP (BA in economics). The price and amount of AP’s/dual enrollment transfers is about the same for both universities. I was wondering which program would be better for getting into strong internships, having a good college experience, and ultimately finding the best career. Thanks :).

You must have gotten a boatload of $$ from GW to make them even. Have you been to both?

One is large, traditional and has a complete experience including football.

The other is Uber urban. Does. It even have a dining hall although one is supposedly opening this year. The meal plan is restaurants.

You need to know the environments. Your questions, while relevant, are unimportant if not happy.

Short of wanting a job related to govt, I give neither an advantage. Both are fine. But GW only works for a certain student. Good luck.

Thanks I really appreciate the response.

I live roughly 20 minutes away from ASU so I have been there many times over. I briefly visited the foggy bottom campus of GW when I visited family in DC and I liked how close the campus was to everything. Being a part of the UHP, the first year would be spent at the Mount Vernon campus and I’m not sure how I feel about being at such a small campus.

I know for sure that I would be fairly happy at ASU for sure but I think that I may be able to find greater success and happiness at GW.

GWU is very good for getting in semester internships. Likely their biggest benefit. But as said above it isn’t the experience for everyone. My DS did not like at all. Wanted a more traditional campus.

Mr Vernon has a dining hall. U have to love gw. We left the tour. Daughter just hated. Great school but not for everyone.

2 Dining halls at GW opening for fall term.