Barnard Transfer Fall 2022

waitlisted! but like what are the chances of getting off the waitlist

waitlisted…

My daughter got in!

accepted!

2 Likes

I would too!

hi I would too!

Can I ask if any transfer who applied for financial aid got in? My daughter is on the waitlist for the Class of 2026 and hopes to transfer if she doesn’t get off the WL. We have some need for aid (two in college) but not a significant amount and I’m wondering if they ever consider transfers who need aid.

just announcing again but add me on insta @margaretcavv and dm me and ill add u to the gc!

2 Likes

is anyone still waiting on decisions? also, for those who got in, when do u need to commit by?

1 Like

Anyone still waiting on the deposit notification to go away on the newly admitted student portal?

They gave us two weeks to respond after the letter.

1 Like

thank you for the info!!

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, has anyone declined their admission? I was waitlisted so I want to get a feel for if there are any spots open

1 Like

Has anyone got off the waitlist?

Me! I got a call from admissions yesterday

2 Likes

Omg really?!! That’s amazing! I thought it was closed by now

Do you know who your admissions officer is? And did u submit an update form?

My admissions officer actually left Barnard. I got a call from another AO in admissions. I did submit a LOCI and a lot of updates to show my interest and an additional letter of rec

1 Like

ohhh okay! I kind of kind gave up on Barnard and submitted my LOCI a couple of days ago :(( I don’t think I have a shot at getting off the waitlist. Are you a junior or sophomore transfer?

There’s still a chance!!!

1 Like