Bentley Class of 2027 Official Thread

This is the official discussion thread for Bentley Class of 2027 RD applicants. Ask your questions and connect with fellow applicants.

1 Like

Anyone been accepted RD yet? My daughter said it’s rolling.

Nothing yet. I heard Mid to late March

Nothing yet. I have a feeling it’s going to be this Friday from something I read.

1 Like

We just got an email about financial aid and payment plans. Do you think this means we are in?

I heard from admissions that regular decision is to be released next Friday March 17th.

3 Likes

I think everyone who applies got that email.

Regular Decisions come out after 4:30pm tomorrow March 17th, 2023. My son just got the text.

1 Like

Good luck everyone. We got an email that decisions come out tomorrow at 4:30

1 Like

Decisions are out. My son was accepted.

3 Likes

my son accepted too! Congrats!

2 Likes

Why did they put me in the january acceptance program if I got an 100k merit scholarship? So do they see me as smart or nah for admissions

Has anyone heard about The Women’s Leadership Program? How are you notified?

2 Likes

accepted - we were wondering the same thing about WLP

2 Likes

I’m wondering the same. I would think we would be notified even if it was bad news.

I was thinking that as well. I don’t see anything in Bentley Connect.

offered waitlist or possibility of moving to January admission. Grades are 3.8W, no test scores, decent ECs. Not planning to move forward as this was not a top choice.

1 Like

Do you mean $10K for merit?

I don’t think they would tell you if you didn’t make it into the womens leadership program, only if you did. But that’s just my opinion. I think it’s like merit. If you get it, great. If you don’t, we say nothing about it.

1 Like

100k for 4 years

1 Like