Best steak place?

<p>going down on Wednesday to take son plus friends to dinner-he wants a steak-friends recommended Nicks but too small- thinking Longhorn- saw the best of list what do ya’ll think?</p>

<p>Longhorn is fine. Good steaks. Not too outrageously expensive. Outback is also an option, but can be pricier. There are a few more upscale places but probably not the kinds of places to bring son and pals. </p>

<p>Took my son to Outback last visit. He ordered the largest steak and I ordered the smallest. Both ordered medium -rare. Sent mine back once because it was overcooked (well done), his twice because it was severely undercooked (thoughts of a visit student health center crossed my mind he had eaten it). We’ve had much better luck at other Outbacks but will probably not chance the T-town one again. </p>

<p>We enjoyed Longhorn Steakhouse at move-in this year. Best part? TJ Yeldon and his parents enjoying their meal in the booth right behind us! RTR :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Longhorn > Outback</p>

<p>i would go with longhorn.</p>

<p>thx- he texted me today he is bringing 6 boys- will be fun…</p>

<p>Maybe you should grill at his apartment!</p>

<p>wish I could but he is a freshman so in a dorm… next year he will be in a house :)</p>

<p>There are grills in the courtyard of RCS. </p>