Best UC for weird/artistic/musical/rocker type

<p>Hey,
I’m a bit of a weird/eccentric person. I am into wearing makeup, weird/flashy clothes, long hair, dressing pretty much like a glam rocker/metalhead. I would say I pull off the look well. I am most into music, and social studies (majoring in History). I would say i am a very decent human being and am very progressive. I have been accepted to UCI and am waiting for UCSB, UCSD and UCLA. I would go to UCLA if i got in but among the other three which in your opinion have the best/largest artistic/weird/music community. At which campus would you find the most people open to eccentric people and the most girls who would be interested in people of that ilk for either relationships or hookups(I know you gotta go out and find people but from my experience most of those trendy ugg wearing girls would never concider me). You may want to note that i am not a particularly big partier. I ask this simply because i’ve lived in a very conventional suburb my whole life and while people respect my individuality the area is not very diverse, its very trendy and concidering the size of my high school 4000+ kids it lacks much diversity. Which campus’ is the least trendy. I have visited all the schools except Irvine but not during the school year so i can’t exactly get the best bearings on the community. Thanks for your time and energy</p>

<p>UCSB definately. UCI is… very asian and ya SB i would say would be the most laid back and
probably the best fit for you from what you describe</p>

<p>How about UCSC?</p>

<p>yes ucsc. but really there are so many different people at eery college everywhere, you will find people you relate to and like. guaranteed. think about it, there are THOUSANDS of people going to every college every year from a multitude of areas and states. some of those people are going to get along with you and be into the same stuff. </p>

<p>go to a university cuz you want to go there, not because you are worried about fitting in. look at the programs and clubs and chose a school based on taht</p>

<p>Peterr86
i understand what your trying to say but for ****z n giggles just so you know im half indian (asian)</p>

<p>Also i’m more just gauging just incase i have to choice, cause especially with Irvine and SB the History programs are crazy close in terms of classes offered and in terms of rank</p>

<p>@Glamrockerfs i hope you’re going wherever i get in cuz you sound real interesting xD
UCSB is a huge party school so if you’re not into that i wouldn’t recommend that
my top choice is personally UCI, i don’t know about the people there but it just seems cool =]</p>

<p>I’m gonna second AJ’s remarks, which college you pick really won’t matter that much because (with the UCs and other large schools like them) you’re going to find literally any and every type of person/community that could exist.</p>

<p>Kwonlita thanks you sound like a pretty cool dude(tte)</p>