Binge watched tv shows

Only murders in the building.

6 Likes

McDonald and Dodds, Scott and Bailey, Shetland, and Vera.

1 Like

This is the one I signed up for

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been rewatching Six Feet Under - and as I started season 5, I realized nothing was familiar! I think years ago, I mustā€™ve watched the first four seasons, maybe from the library, then didnā€™t have HBO so never saw the final season.

Good thing I needed a good cry (or ten), because itā€™s an emotional season. It has one of the best final episodes of any series Iā€™ve ever watched.

Sigh. Itā€™s always so hard to move on from the characters after youā€™re so invested. Time for something lighter next.

1 Like

Slow Horses started yesterday on Apple+. Two episodes were released and I think a new one drops every Tuesday. Such a great show! Gary Oldman is fantastic.

6 Likes

Wow I hadnā€™t realized it was there already, thank you!

1 Like

H and I have will finish up Lessons in Chemistry tonight. I convinced him to watch it since I told him how much I enjoyed the book and I am happy to say that he likes the series!

6 Likes

I recommended it to my son and his fiancƩe, a Syrian in STEM. She said they really liked it, too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really liked the show but feel itā€™d have benefitted from 9 episodes because ep8 felt rushed, like it did not expand enough to fully pay off (grandma, the pastor, the highway).

2 Likes

OOOO! Thanks for the heads up. Slow Horses is one of my faves.

2 Likes

We accidentally started watching an old episode and I thought, huh, that actor looks familiar. Sure enough, it was Sam West, a friend of my BFFā€™s brother who passed away. I attended the memorial service and West spoke at it. Seems like a good guy.

Definitely The Bear. Tiny Beautiful Things, Dropout, Dopesick, Under the Banner of Heaven, The Accident, Welcome to Chippendales, and of course, Handmaidā€™s Tale.

2 Likes

I watch the new episodes. Itā€™s as great as ever. This is a show thatā€™s probably better bingeing, but Iā€™m too impatient to wait. :grin:

2 Likes

Iā€™m having trouble finding Killing Eve. Any ideas? We watched some of it recently on Pluto but could not access more of the seasons.