Bricks

<p>I received an email from UA athletics that the Crimson Terrace brick program was ending June 28. I would think it would make a fab grad gift - $80 is the minimum. It’s in front of Coleman Colosseum, not sure if they have other areas. Thought I saw some near the Ferg?
S is only a Jr though, so I think it’s a little premature for a 2015 brick unless I didn’t tell him about it until graduation.
Is this something always available somewhere on campus? I just think it would be cool when you come back years later to find your brick.</p>

<p>There are also commemorative bricks along the Crimson Promenade between the Ferguson Center and the Quad. The price is $100 for a standard-sized brick, which is the only size offered at this location. </p>

<p>I’m planning on buying a brick in the Crimson Promenade area as I have many fond memories of walking along the Crimson Promenade and looking at all of the commemorative bricks. Various colleges, Greek letter organizations, and honor societies have designated areas where people can request that their brick be placed.</p>

<p>Thanks Sea Tide, nice to see you back on CC. You have a lot of special info.
Good to know I can wait until graduation looks imminent. Maybe in the fall would give them time to put it in prior to graduation.</p>