Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

Has anyone heard for business admin?

My daughter just called from work. Accepted - BioChem.
In state. 4.2 weighted 31 ACT.
Wishing all of you the best of luck. I PROMISE you will love and do beautiful things wherever you end upā€¦ promise.

in state waiting on animal science!

is instate Architecture out yet?

Accepted under Philosophy just after 7:00 p.m. I posted the necessary info on the final status page, and I have an entire browser window devoted just to tracking college decisions and a rotation of youtube videos and music to detox when I just need a break. I am addicted to this, and I have been accepted to the five schools that I heard from and I applied to 15 which includes 3 cal states, 6 UCā€™s, and 6 private schools. I am going to keep this open for a bit and show support.

@Vil2001, hope notā€¦also waiting. Havenā€™t seen any from CAED.

any psych major acceptances ???

@Vil2001 @RB2019 I havenā€™t been accepted either as an Arch major

any in-state or OOS acceptances for business admin.?

@skcyking72 I am sooooooo happy for you! Way to go and thanks for your presence on this thread!! Weā€™re still waiting for architecture. Waitingā€¦ Waitingā€¦ Waitingā€¦ Iā€™ll die in Casablanca

@sublimesun and @ucsbcandi , please post to the Final Stats thread to help future applicants. Thanks!

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/cal-poly-san-luis-obispo/2128373-2019-final-status-p4.html

So no engineering yet?

am I likely to get in for business administration with a 1440, 4.25 cal sate gpa, and 4575 mca?

D accepted into Anthropology at approx 7:00pm tonight. Couldnā€™t post before because calling grandparents with good news!

She has a 4200ish MCA, great EC, great work credit, and we are in state (San Diego).

I am literally crying and whooping excited! I am a single parent, and D is my only child. This is our most affordable and prestigious option so far. Am now starting to plan our campus visit!!!

Best wishes to all others, I hope my D gets to be with you all in the fall!

P.S. I will post on final decision thread too! Thank you for all your posts! They really make a difference! :slight_smile:

Accepted early evening 3/1/19
In state
Statistics
MCA ~4800
CP GPA 4.2 UW 4.0
ACT 35 Composite
Max rigor/EC
Good wishes to everyone!!!

So COSAM & COLA Tonight. I wonder if others come out tomorrow or they wait until Monday?!

giving @eyemgh a little break :slight_smile: please put your stats in http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/cal-poly-san-luis-obispo/2128373-2019-final-status-p4.html

Has anyone still been receiving acceptances at this time?

Do yaā€™ll think that is it for the night? Posts sure seemed to halt the past hour. Do you think anymore would continue to be released later tonight? And is this set up on some automated computer system or is someone actually manually pushing the buttons, sitting in some command post for acceptances?

Accepted
in-state
Biological Sciences
4.0 csu gpa
1410 SAT