Cal poly slo fall 2018 transfer thread

So far only been accepted to CSULB and Fullerton.
Waiting on Pomona, SDSU, and SLO of course…

@Ak1097 You realize how many people you just made to check the portal :slight_smile:

@polypal @chloe_boram Just playing lol still no determination yet :slight_smile: you guys are angels though

You got me lol

@nemohq16 haha that was the intention :smiley:

Lol @Ak1097 got us & someone on the freshman thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Business Administration

Got accepted to CSULB, Fullerton, SDSU, San Francisco State, & San Jose State.

Waiting on Cal Poly San Luis Obispo & San Marcos :///

I bet its going to be released tonight at 8.

@nemohq16 why do you say that?

@gingerycat i tried to message you but i am not sure how to message on here lol

Why would they release at 8 PM when the office closes at 5 PM (honest question)

All these posts gave me hope they released the decisions, I guess they’re just going to keep playing with us.

@Kalifornier2017 they could be doing online timed releases, the notifications don’t necessarily have to come out during their office hours

I hope they release the decisions today.

@Kalifornier2017 the freshmen started hearing around 7:45 pm the first wave last week.

@polypal Haha, I can’t figure out how to message you either. You can just shoot me an email at sierraadrian98@gmail.com

Touche, gives me hope. Live in a time-zone 9 hours ahead, so it’ll suck if I have to try and sleep before I hear back in the morning :frowning:

Freshmans first found out during that time so I hope the same will happen for us

The wait is seriously killing me! I noticed on twitter that the in state freshman got their emails at around 5pm so maybe that’s when we’ll receive ours?

All this waiting has me questioning things. I’m wondering, does SLO have to accept transfer students? I’m curious to know if they have a quota of some kind that reserves spots for transfers. With the inflation of applicants this year, I’m wondering if SLO prefers freshman applicants?

i know they have a quota of transfer students. someone said in a previous comment here that they are taking more transfers this year than they did last year! idk how true it is but i’m sure it came from somewhere.