Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Ah best of luck!

Can someone tell me the question(s) for the Honors College application this year? DS submitted a request for an invitation but hasnā€™t gotten the invitation yet. Iā€™d like to be able to tell him what the question is. Thanks.

1 Like

Art & design

My son is also still waiting for decision for CS. Send some good vibes for these kids. :face_with_peeking_eye:

6 Likes

My S22 was Art and Design (video and photography concentration), so maybe graphic design, studio art and architecture will still be notifiedā€¦

My D22 is also waiting for Architecture as a freshman. No determination yet! :frowning:

3 Likes

Same here! Did she submit a portfolio? Mine did not because she read
it was not required.

1 Like

I would join the parent Facebook group and try asking there.

Good advice. Iā€™m actually already on there.

1 Like

My D just heard today from Art and Design, sheā€™s accepted! Sending out good vibes to all still waiting to hear.

17 Likes

Canā€™t join this Facebook page unless your child has been accepted or waitlisted. I was denied entry as we are still waiting a decision from
SLO.

3 Likes

Any idea on when decisions will come out for CS?

Can folks vouch for the usefulness of the Facebook group? Itā€™s asking for a lot of information to join =).

2 Likes

I have a freshman at CP. The parent facebook group is very useful. Definitely worth joining.

4 Likes

The Facebook group is moderated by the incomparable Traci Holmes Libby. She is an invaluable asset to parents trying to navigate Cal Poly SLO.

9 Likes

Waiting for that too but sadly I did see there were some admits the other week for CS major and I think SLO just has too few of spots for that major. I just hate how Cal Poly has done their admissions processā€¦sort of cruel that they did admissions, then waitlist and people are saying this Friday will be rejections

5 Likes

Still pending! Rejection is fine, at least get it over with! :frowning:

9 Likes

Totally agree!!

I just joined today and found it very helpful!

1 Like

Itā€™s just downright confusing. My daughter got waitlisted for UCI, UCSD and UCLA. Sheā€™s accepted at UCR, CPP and CSUF. The least CPSLO could do is WL her :smile:. But a possible rejection at this point is likely and just stinks.

Sheā€™s a bio major (wants to go into teaching). Her 4.6/4.0, 8 APs, 7 honors, 4 years band, president and VP of clubs, dozens of volunteer hoursā€¦all for what? Sheā€™s so disappointed and frustrated. Now weā€™re looking at a local community college and then a TAG to UCI. Still some small hope with one of the WL but I just truly thought sheā€™d get in and this has been one crazy ride. :confounded: tons of empathy for all the kids waiting on responses. Sending good vibes all around.

15 Likes