Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

I think that change happened a while ago, and is not indicative of anything.

I noticed this change today as well - OOS. The header and other items missing from initial page when you log in. It does not start at Student Center landing page as it did before.

Yes, that’s what I have. Did you by chance click the Admission link? Doesn’t say Admission status but just “Admission”

The Top Navigation has “Admissions” link - it does nothing. On left side is link to Student Center where you can find the Application Status link under Admissions section.

I see that too. Definitely different from even this morning. But I clicked on Student Center and got to the normal screen where you can check status. No changes there.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, it doesn’t do anything :frowning: Sorry for the hype

Do you have a Poly EmplID on the personal info page?

yes

1 Like

The portal astrology begins
:slight_smile:

8 Likes

yes

1 Like

Yea I do also, it may be your application number also.

Edit: it’s not the same as your application number.

2 Likes

Landing page changed for my son, too, and I checked it a couple of hours ago. Application status is still the thanks for the application, no decision yet.

May be getting ready to release them then.

1 Like

any updates for anyone?

1 Like

In 2019 OOS started rolling out Feb 28, My In-state daughter was notified via portal on Saturday, March 2, 10am.

In 2017 , my other In-state daughter was notified on a Friday, February 17th.

Good luck everyone

6 Likes

My homepage for the portal definitely looks different. If you press on admissions, the main page pops up and it still says decisions not yet made. May be getting ready to release.

1 Like

Best post of the day.

3 Likes

Thank you.

Sooo here it is
"“PeopleSoft is currently offline. Please visit my.calpoly.edu for more information”""

1 Like

I believe SLO does computer system maintenance every Wednesday night.

10 Likes