Caltech Class 2027 Official Thread

The portal is down. Are they uploading decisions for 10th?

Very likely.

2 Likes

2022-12-10T17:06:00Z

2022-12-10T16:06:00Z

Decision time in case anyone needs it^

My engineer brain was thinking they have triggered a job in their server to run at 8:06 am and I was telling my husband about it.

Just to calm myself I just logged in and now I see this and feeling very nervous. The Application fee is showing todays date so not sure if the status is yet to change. We had received email saying application submitted and they had mentioned that there is a delay in the status as it takes time to get the documents , all is green but the status on top is bothering.

Can any of you login to see what your portal is showing ?

I think the application fee date is an error with everyone. It is showing 09/12/2022 but the application status is complete. Please email your regional admission counsellor.

12/9/2022(mm/dd/yyyy) is American format , not sure if you are seeing 9/12/2022(dd//mm/yyyy) which is European format. Today’s date is matching with that line.

yeah it is showing todays date for application fee. I think it is an error with the portal. Is anyone facing the problem?

they took application money today because tomorrow is the big day of decision :grinning:

possible. As long as you have the payment receipt, it is okay.

Also just to double check, is anyone else facing the same problem?

My son said he said yes to “Portfolio” but did not submit it there instead submitted via supplemental tab so it is due to that may be his application is incomplete. It is too late to change as decisions are already done

no we can always update portfolio preference in beaver break room. I think there is an error with application fee date and the portal.

Yeah, I have the same thing going on. It showed up as complete before. I believe it’s just a bug.

and my REA questions just changed to “why I got deferred” and stuff.

I think the portal is facing bugs

because decisions cant be out yet

1 Like

The portal is facing a lot of bugs/errors. I think we should not worry and wait for the decision time!

Yeah. Let’s not overthink and wait for tomorrow. Good luck!

2 Likes