Carnegie Mellon CMU Waitlist 2027

Just got rejected from CoE too

Same, it was a good journey guys. Wish you all the best :heart:

1 Like

Do you all get the decision through email or portal?

any updates on tepper

1 Like

my son still has the greenbox

1 Like

Students who are accepted off the WL will get a phone call from the AO. Accepted students donā€™t find out their decision from the portal.

Iā€™m sorry it didnā€™t work out. I hope you and all the other students here in a similar situation are excited about the school you committed to and will go rock there.

Good luck!

My son still has the green box.

Regarding Dietrich, I called yesterday and they told me it will be out in the evening on Friday or latest Saturday and Sunday. They did tell me there were only 6 spots for the waitlist in total from Dietrich.

2 Likes

I just called the AO and they told me that accepted students will only find out through portal update? At least thatā€™s the case for Dietrich idk about the other colleges

2 Likes

I hope they aint lying this time

1 Like

Ok. But thatā€™s not how it has worked in past years.

Has anyone got anything for Dietrich yet :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

My son didnā€™t get an email, but he did have an updated letter in his portal saying they were unable to offer a spot (CS). They did note that if spots opened up later in the summer theyā€™d potentially make some more offers, but obviously itā€™s extremely unlikely.

1 Like

Did the green box go away or was it still there?

When did your son receive the letter? I was waitlisted at SCS too and havenā€™t received any communication yet.

That may be true but Iā€™m according the AO things are different this year.

I just checked and I donā€™t see a green box.

1 Like

He didnā€™t receive an email; the decision letter in the portal is dated May 9 and I believe we checked on the 9th or 10th.

2 Likes

New decision letter in portal, no emails. Dated 5/11, checked on 5/12.
"As of this date, enrollment for the College of Engineering for Fall 2023 is complete. We are unable to remove your name from the waiting list and therefore cannot offer you a place in this program. Should any openings become available this summer, we will contact you to determine your interest. "
Son committed to Cal for ME. It will probably stay that way.

2 Likes

Green boxā€™s gone

1 Like