Carnegie Mellon CMU Waitlist 2027

I just called Admissions and there is no expected further waitlist movement for Tepper :cry:

Called Admissions, Dietrich comes out tomorrow.

1 Like

Any info for the College of Engineering?

1 Like

I got this email on May 5

Hello piday

Thanks for your email. We are still evaluating Waitlist applications and will be releasing decisions beginning next Tuesday, May 9th. I will tell you that yes, there is Waitlist activity in the College of Engineering this year.

Good luck! Sincerely,
Nicole

4 Likes

I saw a student in the college of engineering get off the waitlist today. Thereā€™s still hope for engineering studentsā€¦ not for me anyway.

1 Like

portal updated for me

3 Likes

me too, just noticed that the Old green box is gone and I donā€™t see any rejection letter eitherā€¦
Update is as of 5/11 9:30 PST

Anything from Dietrich

Sonā€™s green box still there as of 5/11 at 1pm. (Tepper)

1 Like

Green box went away for me too, I believe their preparing to send out the letters for CoE.

Any emails for CoE?

nothing so far as of 12:30 PM

Anything from Dietrich?

I talked to the office of admissions seems like if you havenā€™t gotten a letter yet for CoE itā€™s almost certainly a rejection. Apparently if the green box disappears theyā€™re planning to load in a letter, and letters load in overnight.

Rip :pensive:

1 Like

If you call them again, ask whatā€™s going on with Dietrich. I called em yesterday and they said everything was gonna be out today but, obviously, its not

Spoke with an admissions officer and they said decisions will be loaded overnight. My portal just updated (no green box) so it looks like engineering is finally coming out

I think all the accepted students got emails along with the green box disappearing so rip

I still have my green box :neutral_face:

2 Likes

oh what idk then maybe its a good sign for u