Chance a clueless junior?

• Junior female Hispanic student, in-state
    • weighted GPA of about 3.95 and unweighted about 3.67
  • last I checked was top 23%, but may fall below 25% by the end of this semester (my school is very very competitive)
  • by end of senior year, will have 7 or 8 AP classes under my belt and 2 dual credit classes
  • high school geosciences program with UT Austin, Girls' State attendee, president of a literary club, involved in volunteer work, and hold a few class positions for my school, as well as serve on a student advisory council for the school to represent the student voice to the district
    • National Merit Hispanic Scholar (may be NM semifinalist, but wont know till September). My PSAT score was a 1460, My SAT is a 1360 (math: 670, reading: 690)
  • work part time job
  • intended major in geophysics, minor in astrophysics

Chance me for the geosciences school? I know I get a 14k scholarship automatically with the National Merit Hispanic Scholar from the school, but I’m not sure if that affects my chances or not.

Thank you in advance!

Even if you are holistic review, that National Merit Hispanic Scholar should get you in.

I’m jealous myself because I also got a 1460 PSAT but I don’t get anything because I am Asian :frowning: