Chance a two year gap student for UCLA/UC Berkeley

First off, I graduated in 2017. I was very fortunate to choose between full rides to UCB and UNC Chapel Hill.

I decided to move across the entire country and attend UNC Chapel Hill. I was totally unprepared mentally/emotionally to leave home and live an independent life. I ended up medically withdrawing (adhd, anxiety) three quarters into my first semester.

Since, I have been home I have been working on being the best I can be and have been providing for myself by coaching basketball, driving for postmates, and working at Starbucks.

I personally think my 2 year gap can be perceived as advantageous as I have mentally and emotionally matured and have never been so hungry to fight for success. I think this life experience gives me a bit of an edge in terms of preparation for college in comparison to newly freshmen straight out of high school.

What do yall think my odds are to UCLA/UC Berkeley (will they give me a second chance? lol)

UC GPA: 4.2
SAT: 2240

Volunteer Experience:

• Coach recreational basketball for over 100 youth boys, including those with mental/physical disabilties
  • Hospital and institutional visits educating those on solutions to mental health issues
  • elder physical activity mentor: taught pickleball to elders to promote healthy and fit lifestyles

Work Experience:
-CEO/Co-Founder/Head Coach of youth competitive basketball organization

• shift supervisor at coffee shop
  • postmates driver
  • paid internship at law firm

Awards/Honors:

• global leadership conference participant
  • national merit commended
  • ap scholar

very solid/authentic/genuine essays in my opinion

Brutal honesty is okay lol

honestly, I would say you have a pretty good chance.