Chance for Aerospace Engineering ?

<p>I'm an international student from India
SAT - 2090 (790 - maths, 620 - CR, 680 - Writing)</p>

<p>9th & 10th - 90%
11th - 73% (It's low yeah, but the average is much lower and this has been explained in the school profile - that my school is very strict in 11th)</p>

<p>EC's, awards :</p>

<ul>
<li>Soccer Team Captain 2013 and 2014 - State and district level.</li>
<li>Man of the match and man of the tournament - State and district level tournaments.</li>
<li>Athlete of the year 2012 and 2013 - annual school sports trophy.</li>
<li>Member of the students council 2012 and 2014 as 'Sports Prefect'</li>
<li>Certificate of proficiency in Science for academic distinction in Science in 10th grade finals.</li>
<li>interned at KTM and Kawasaki Motorcycle service centre as apprentice mechanic - trained to service and repair high performance sports bikes. (2013)</li>
<li>practice advanced yoga from renowned BKS iyengar institute, started an instagram page for yoga with over 3700 followers</li>
<li>Take classes, for students in my schools Yoga/gymnastics club, focussing mainly on inversions and balancing.</li>
<li>Spent a summer in a village school in central India teaching science and yoga to underprivileged students (2014)</li>
<li>volunteered at 'Salvation Army' to teach slum dwelling children Science and introduce them to internet technology. (2013)</li>
<li>Volunteered at the animal shelter 'Blue Cross' as part of a Group project for school. Awarded best volunteer group in Senior category.(2012)</li>
<li>Member of a local rock band - 'The Backbenchers', performed at several locations - Hard Rock Cafe, Restaurants, Malls, performances covered by local newspaper.(2011,2012,2013)</li>
<li>Certified SCUBA Diver.(2012)</li>
<li>Organised Schools participation in the environmental sustainability drive to raise awareness and money held by TERI.(2013)</li>
<li>Ranked 1st in Project 'Neer'. Objective was to make a working model of a cost effective water purification system (2014)</li>
</ul>

<p>Good Recommendations
good unique essay in my opinion.</p>

<p>I am willing to pay full fees !</p>

<p>I would appreciate some honest feedback
Thanks !!</p>

<p>bump</p>

<p>IDK I read somewhere that Aerospace Engineering is not offered to International students.</p>

<p>you can get into FYE however.</p>

<p>FYE ? @seamon‌ </p>

<p>@seamon‌ if purdue doesn’t offer aerospace for international candidates, how did they accept my application ?
Also, what are my chances for mechanical engineering ?</p>

<p>they accepted your application for first year engineering. Every engineering applicant applies to FYE.</p>

<p>Oh damn …
So what are my chances for FYE ?</p>

<p>@seamon‌ </p>

<p>low match</p>