Chance me at UMIAMI, NYU, UCLA

I have recently applied to the above schools (regular decision) and am wondering what my chances of admittance are.

GPA weighted: 4.63
GPA unweighted: don’t know
SAT: 1290 (superscore 1310)
Classes: All honors and five APs (Literature, Language, Environmental Science, Statistics, and Biology)
Activities:
Varsity Cross-country 1,2,3, captain 4; Varsity Indoor Track 1,2,3 captain 4; Varsity Outdoor track 1,2,3, captain 4; student council executive board 1,2,3 President 4; Northeastern Massachusetts Association of Student Council delegate and Vice President 2,3; Drama 3,4; NHS 3,4; summer job 2,3
Community Service: 70+
Applied Major: Biology

Your GPA is good, but your SAT is way low. NYU and UCLA are going to be declines. At University of Miami, your GPA could make up for the SAT, but the average acceptance rate is still around 30%. All of these are going to be reaches. Have you determined if you can afford to go to these schools?

2019 UC capped weighted GPA averages along with 25th-75th percentile range:
UCLA: 4.25 (4.18-4.32)

UC GPA calculator: https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

2019 Data:
25th - 75th percentiles for SAT totals:

UCLA: 1330-1550

UCLA is a Reach school and will cost you around $65k/year to attend if admitted. They offer little to no financial aid for OOS applicants and your SAT score will make it a tough admit.

Apply for AFROTC that might help you with admissions and you get a free ride (and you serve as an officer for 5 years afterward).

I think UM could be a match. Hopefully you get accepted! I would say UCLA is probably a reach based on how many applications they get and the demand for a terrific school in the nice part of Los Angeles, but NYU is a possibility too. I’d say yes for UM for sure. Good luck!