Chance me for Berkeley, UCLA, Davis, Irvine, San Diego, and Santa Barbara?

<p>Also, if you’re familiar with NYU or USC, please chance me for them as well.</p>

<p>HS graduation year: 2011
Public High School</p>

<p>UWGPA: 3.67 (went up due to last semester grades, probably around 3.74)
UCWGPA: 4.11-4.18 (not sure if my extra class is a-g)
Class rank: 21/~475 (probably has gone up, but might not be ELC)</p>

<p>SAT: 600 reading; 660 writing; 630 math
ACT: Comp 31; English 35; Math 35; reading 27; science 25; essay/english 31 (8 essay)
SAT II: 700 USH; 740 Math II</p>

<p>AP classes: AP English 11; APUSH; AP calc; AP Bio; AP Gov/econ; AP English 12; AP French IV
IB Classes: IB Chemistry
took all possible honors/ap/ib courses I could
Lit: 3; APUSH: 4</p>

<p>ECs: one year track; 2.5 years School newspaper (copy editor last year, section editor next year); one year mock trial (will join next year); will probably join one or two more clubs next year
Volunteer: 72 hours as an environmental camp counselor; 70 hours as a counselor in training for a local day camp; 80+ hours at humane society for animals; mentoring at Junior High</p>

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>SAT I and UW GPA are on the low side for LA and Berkeley.</p>

<p>I’d say Berkeley, LA, and SD are high reaches.
Davis is a low reach.
Irvine and Santa Barbara are matches.</p>

<p>I would suggest for you to only send your ACT scores since it’s way better than your SAT score. Your composite score of 31 converts to over a 2000 in the SAT. I think you have a low chance of getting into UCLA, UCB, and USC. You might be able to get into NYU. You are definitely in UCSD, UCSB, UCD, UCI. I suggest that you would still apply to UCLA, UCB, and USC because you never know. Admissions is an unpredictable game because there are always people who get in and have lower stats than others who get rejected. I know several people who were surprised that they got into UCLA and other good schools.</p>

<p>Cal-Reach, write amazing essays and send your ACT scores for the best shot
UCLA-Same as above, Reach
USC-Reach
NYU-Reach
UCSD-Low Reach –>if you make ELC, I would say high match
In at the rest</p>