Chance me for Emerson, Pace, Fordham, and several others

Please chance me for Emerson College, Pace University, Fordham University, SUNY Purchase, SUNY New Paltz, Stonehill College, Iona College, Manhattan College, and Manhattanville College.

STATS
GPA: My school doesn’t do the 4.0 scale, but my final average is a 89.8 out of 100.
SAT: 1290
AP/honors classes: AP Euro and English honors in sophomore year, APUSH and English honors in junior year, AP English and AP Government in senior year
ECs:
-Literary magazine (member for all four years, assistant editor for junior year, editor for senior year)
-Reverse Shakespeare (a group that performs Shakespeare shows with an all-female cast, member for all four years)
-Mixed chorus (member for three out of four years)
-Spanish Honor Society (vice president)
-NYU creative writing summer program
ADDITIONAL INFO
Race: White and Puerto Rican
Grade: Senior

Anyone?

Stonehill is a great match, with possible merit. I know quite a few extremely good students who are thriving there. Fordham seems to focus a lot on scores and GPA, so it may be a reach. Based on your ECs it seems like creative writing is a major interest, so be sure to research the classes and specialty interests of the faculty to be sure they offer what you are interested in.